Are you looking for some information about Alibaba Cloud? Then don’t go anywhere and read our further details to gain a clear concept.
An Overview of Alibaba Cloud
Alibaba Cloud is also known as Aliyun, which provides cloud computing systems to online businesses, including its e-commerce site. It's a subsidiary of Alibaba Group. Alibaba Cloud computing provides its services on a pay-as-you-go basis.
-Relational databases, Elastic Computing, Anti-DDos Protection, Data storage, Big-Data processing, and Content Delivery Networks(CDN) are the services you'll get from Alibaba cloud.
Benefits Of Alibaba Cloud
Trusted Service Provider
Alibaba cloud got Cloud Security Alliance(CSA) Star certification and Information Security Management System certification in China as the first cloud service provider. Undoubtedly, due to these certifications, Alibaba cloud gained the trust and confidence of the users.
Good Range of Pricing Terms
Alibaba Cloud offers you to choose pricing terms among the pay-as-you-go basis, subscription, reserved instance, also the preemptible instance where the other providers only offer you one specific term.
The pricing terms on top help you manage your cost depending on your business and wants.
Get More Cloud Storage Option
The other notable benefit of Alibaba Cloud is its wide range of storage options. This cloud
● Hybrid storage
● Object storage
● Shared file storage
● Data transfer storage
● Archiving storage
● Storage for disaster recovery
But you can’t find any other cloud service provider who provides all the storage options altogether. But Alibaba cloud does, and you can access all the storage you need for your business and application.
Best Cloud for Relational Database Service
Alibaba cloud provider is best known for a variety of relational database services that other clouds have failed to provide at the same time. The rational services databases are-
● ApsaraDB for MySQL
● ApsaraDB for MariaDB TX
● ApsaraDB RDS for PPAS
● ApsaraDB RDS for SQL
● ApsaraDB for POLARDB
● ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
● Distributed Relational Database Service (DRDS)
How to Create an Alibaba Cloud Account?
For accessing Alibaba cloud's services, you must know about the procedure of creating an Alibaba Cloud account. So we instructed you step by step.
1. Go to the International site of alibabacloud.com.
2. Click on the Free Account to create an account.
3. Enter the information required in the appropriate fields, and then click confirm to submit your account information.
4. Verify your account in the following two methods.
Method 1: Verify using the default option of email
● Click Send to get a verification code in your provided email on Account information.
● Enter the code in the verification box and click on verify.
Method 2: Verify Using Mobile
● To change the default option, click on Use Phone Instead.
● Enter your phone number and click on Send message or Call immediate.
● Enter the code you receive in the verification box and click to verify.
Top Alternatives of Alibaba Cloud
Here are the five top alternatives of Alibaba Cloud we listed below.
● Amazon CloudFront
● Imperva Cloud Application Security
Finally, we hope you already got the information that you are looking for Alibaba Cloud. Now take your time to decide whether you want to get access to Alibaba Cloud or not. Were pretty sure our article will help you to find the right way.