If you’re looking for a complete guide about Buy Pinterest Ads accounts, check out our article and turn your investment into a successful business.
Why Should Advertise on Pinterest?
Pinterest is a discovery platform where people search for products, recipes, or any ideas. Many users considered Pinterest as their shopping guide. So unlike the other media, Pinterest users are more likely to purchase things they see in content. Beyond that, Pinterest is growing with significant active users day by day, and they intend to purchase things from the best Pinterest ads account. Which on top helps you to gain a larger market for your products.
How to Set up the Best Pinterest Ads Account?
A Pinterest business account is the primary requirement for creating and sharing ads, plus tracking your ad’s analytics. In order to set up a new Pinterest business account, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to the Pinterest homepage and click on the ” create a business account.”
Step 2 : Enter the following items-
- Business email address
- Business account’s password
- Name of your business
- Business type
Step 3: Next, complete your business profile with necessary information as
- Company logo
- Your business types
- Short description about you and your business Once you fill the profile, then select the ” agree to the term of service” button.
Step 4: Go to the Add page and select “create aboard.” Then you can add other pins. Now your account is ready to go.
How to Advertise on Pinterest?
Advertising on Pinterest becomes simple with Pinterest ad formats and Pinterest Ads Manager. Have a look at the steps here.
- Step 1: Install the Pinterest Tag to track the user’s activity on your website.
- Step 2: Set up your campaign goal to choose the ad format and the bidding system.
- Step 3: Set up your campaign budget
- Step 4: Create an ad group to manage various ads in one campaign
- Step 5: Select your targeted audience whom you want to reach through your campaign.
- Step 6: Set your budget for a day or a lifetime. Then select the campaign schedule you want to run your campaign.
- Step 7: Select your promoted pin
Pinterest Ads Manager Advertising Cost
In general, Pinterest ads cost depends on three goals of your campaign. Here they are.
- Building Brand awareness- $2.00 – $5.00 per CPM
- Boosting Engagement – $0.10- $1.50 per engagement
- Driving web traffic – $0.10- $1.50 per engagement
Tips for Awesome Pinterest Advertising Performance
Boost Your Description
Boost your pin’s description to create significant value. Also, proper description makes users interested to click on the pin.
Use Lifestyle Theme for Natural Pin
When your brands can match users’ lifestyles, your pin will attract more attention and drive people to click.
Hit the Special Occasion on Your Pin
On holidays or any special occasion, you can increase your sales because research shows that users’ engagement on any unique event is higher on Pinterest.
As Pinterest ads manager is a rising platform for great marketing opportunities, so you can see, it’ll be a wise decision to advertise on Pinterest.