Do you want to create an Oracle account or look for some detailed information? Then check our article to get a clear concept with complete knowledge.
What is an Oracle Account?
Oracle account or single-sign On (Oracle SSO) account is the platform through which you can access all of Oracle Cloud’s services. The services can be installing software, downloading content, or logging support requests in My Oracle Support.
But wait, don’t mix this account with a Cloud account because Cloud accounts host the Oracle Cloud services and permit you to log in to the Application console or Infrastructure Classic Console.
Why Do You Need an Oracle Account?
Let’s have a glance at the benefits of having an Oracle account.
To Download Older Java Version
If you need to download the older version of Java jdk.eg. Java 8, which is not publicly available now, then you must need a sign-in in an Oracle account to download it.
To Participate in Oracle’s Event or Forum
If you want to participate in any event or forum of Oracle, they require some information about you that causes an urgency to create an Oracle account.
To Download or Accessing Marked Contents
Though most of Oracle’s contents and services don’t require an account, some selected contents need an Oracle account to access or download.
To Download Oracle Database
When you’re up to download Oracle Database, the first thing you'll need is an account.
To Get Access to Oracle Store
To get any product information or making purchases from the Oracle store of any media pack, software licenses, hardware system components, or support services, you need to have an account.
How to Create an Oracle Account?
If you don’t have an account, then here are two methods to create your account.
Method 1: Create Through Oracle Cloud Website
1. Go to the website of Oracle Cloud.
2. Click on the right top corner of the page to view accounts.
3. Click on the create an account from the Oracle account.
4. Give your necessary information required to create the account.
5. Once you have completed filling up the data, click on Create Account.
6. After you created the account, you’ll get a confirmation message at your provided email address.
7. Lastly, follow the instructions stated in the confirmation message to verify your account.
Method 2: Create Through My Oracle Support
1. Go to the My Oracle Support Website
2. Select the New User and click on the Register here.
3. Then Create your Oracle Account will show up to you.
4. Complete all required empty fields, including email address and other needed
5. After you are completed to give information, click on Create an account, and you’ll get a verification message in your email.
6. Follow the instructions you receive to verify the account.
How much Cost of Creating an Oracle Account?
You’ll be glad to know that to create an Oracle doesn’t cost any money. You can create an Oracle free account.
To get Oracle services, you must need an Oracle account, and it's not so complicated to create or manage. Besides, you already got the hints about it through our article.
Were pretty sure you get your answer about the Oracle account and make up your mind for the -next move. So wish you to achieve your target successfully.